Adios Santa Rosa De Copan

 Elder Lund saying farewell to his first area in Honduras--he will miss it!


He had a nice little cocina...
 Elder Lund's Patio

 His Santa Rosa District


 Elder Lund with the dear families he loves.





The Elders in Santa Rosa live above a pharmacy




Well, I got transferred to a new area. I left my beloved primer area of Santa Rosa de Copán. It was really tough because I was not expecting cambios. I found out Monday night, we had Zone Meeting in La Entrada, and then I had 3:00 until the end of the evening to say goodbye to members, menos activo, and investigators. I will miss everyone that I met greatly. Hopefully we can keep in touch through email and Facebook. Nevertheless, it was a lot of fun. I had to unfortunately leave a lot of progressing investigators but I know they will continue to progress with the missionaries there.
My new area is called El Paraíso in the city of Cofradía. It is just outside of San Pedro Sula. It is a lot hotter and rains a lot more. We got drenched three straight days. We don´t bring our umbrellas around. I don´t know why, but I guess Jehova´s Witnesses always walk with umbrellas. It is also a little bit more dangerous, but there shouldn´t be any trouble...it´s still not San Pedro. My new companion is Elder G. He is from Ecuador. Right now, we do not have a lot of investigators, but we will work on that this change.
Don´t really have much else. Can´t wait to talk to you all in a week! Stay close to your phones/computers because I don´t know what we´re doing yet for Mother´s Day.
Elder Lund
El Paraíso, Cofradía 4/28/14 - 5/5/14

No comments:

Post a Comment